Discover the object type and constructor function of any object in a script using the typeof
operator and constructor
var myvar = "hello";
alert( typeof myvar );
alert( myvar.constructor );
- work with function arguments.
- work with array data.
- work with sound and audio.
- work with boolean values.
- work with time and dates.
- work with the entire document tree.
- work with elements.
- work with the function constructor.
- work with the Global object.
- work with the user's navigation history.
- work with mathematics and calculations.
- work with the user's browser software.
- work with number data.
- work with custom objects( + oop and class development ).
- work with regular expressions.
- work with the user's screen.
- work with persistent data.
- work with string data.
- work with the container of the document.
- work with Ajax data transmission.