• You should have basic HTML, CSS, PHP, and Flash ActionScript knowledge to move more quickly
• You will need a good HTML editor(Dreamweaver), and Flash CS3 or higher (using ActionScript 3.0) (not free)
• You will need a web server with PHP enabled, and one MySQL Database will be needed (MySQL DBs are free)
• Security will be covered to a certain level, but do your own research on this subject to be smart
• Adam is building the system live... for others to test it from, and for proving his tutorial functionality live
• This means you can follow along as he releases series videos and source code... or wait until he finishes...
• Source code may get revisions as needed, any revisions will be discussed in the intro video made at the end
In this first part of the tutorial series we set up shop by buying our domain and hosting accounts for the web site... talk about server and technology specifics needed to run the PHP and MySQL system, and then we get started.
*** Important: *** http://www.developphp.com/view.php?tid=384 ← Please view this lesson to make sure that all of your dynamic scripts get connected to.